Rail Order has a UKAS accredited ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System for the ‘Supply of Safety Critical, and Non Safety Critical, engineering products and consumables to the rail and related industries’.
Rail Order is also RISQS qualified (previously named Link Up) for a wide range of products under our supplier number 093887.
We have also undergone several external audits, ATOC – The supply of safety critical fasteners, Delta Rail – On behalf of Southern Railways, RIQC – West Coast Traincare Audit, Northern Rail – ISO Quality System.
Scope: The supply of safety critical and non safety critical engineering products,
services and other consumables to the rail and related industries.
Certificate Number: LRQ 4006980/B
Approval Body: LRQA
It is the policy of Rail Order to:
- Supply, on time, products that consistently meet the agreed requirements of our customers and to ensure that the products comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, defined standards of content and are fit for the purpose.
- Demonstrate, to both customers and staff, the company’s commitment to quality, it is the policy of Rail Order to operate a management system in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and to continually improve the effectiveness of this management system.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is communicated and understood throughout the organisation and that measurable quality objectives are defined and established.
- Ensure all company personnel shall comply with the requirements of the Rail Order management system and when possible shall consider improvements that can be made to the system and to the service provided to customers.
- Ensure that the Rail Order work environment is maintained to a high standard complying with all current legislation to ensure that product conformity is maintained.