What we do
We are able to meet the demands of the rail industry with our range of products and services expanding to suit our clients requirements. We work with TOC’s, OEM’s (Rail specific), ROSCO’s, Train builders and Heavy Maintainers.
What we offer
A substantial and varied range of products, technical and after sales support from C4 and C6 overhaul to PRM TSI compliance works, full compliance with industry standards and relevant legislation.
- Dedicated Account Management and the provision of onsite support.
- Technical expertise including project management capabilities.
- Advice and Support with regard to fleet specific spares requirements.
- Assistance and support for fleet maintenance projects.
- In House repair service covering Jumper cables, harnesses, auto couplers, plus many electrical and non electrical components.
- Converting consumable product into repairable lines.
- Expert advice including assistance with obsolescence issues.
- Storage solutions at competitive rates at our 56,000 sqft facility.
- Carriage Lighting solutions, LED and other energy saving products